Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Mickey Smith

 Sorry i didn't do Mickey Smith boys I totally blanked out! Well at least I am doing him. At first we all probably thought he is a fraud, but when the Cybermen come he is the bravest MAN iv'e ever seen! He is Roses man for a long time until she falls in love with The Doctor which I can't complain with. The Doctor is a Time Lord, Mickey is a human man who would you go with.... Over all he was a good guy I mean he did some great things,but he's not really a main character. Sorry guys... But I will be doing more so please like, comment, and maybe even follow me!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I remember Mickey! I liked him....

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blog is looking great, Mia! I would like you to also play around with some of the other features, and how you can "customize" it. Hopefully we will have some time this week and next for that.....!

    ReplyDelete