Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Martha Jones

In my last post I told you about my love of Rose Tyler. She is and always will be amazing, but now we must talk about Martha Jones! Martha in my opinion was an okay character.  Do you think you can replace Rose no way, but your a great distraction until she returns! She is a doctor I think that's why The Doctor liked her. Anybody agree? Though after a few episodes I fell lovingly into her gentle sweet arms! She blew me away by how she tried to fit in to let The Doctor know she's smart too! He always was talking about Rose and how he missed her, when she was right next to him. I was surprised that The Doctor kept closing her out! He is brilliant right?In the end he trusted her with his life. All resolved! Martha Jones stole my heart and when she left I thought you are so stupid! She was a great companion but not as good as Rose!

3 comments:

  1. Cool. I thought that too she wasn't as good as rose, but was still a good companion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, You are so right and you should do one on Amy and Rorry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the idea of writing about each of the Doctor's Companions. Nice job figuring out how to insert the photos!

    ReplyDelete