Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Doctors Daughter!

 The Doctors Daughter! Did you know that The Doctors Daughter is The Doctors Daughter, but The Doctors Daughter married The Doctor? If you don't know let me explain. The 6th Doctor is Jenny's real father in real life. The Doctor gets his tissue extracted from him, and makes Jenny so that's his daughter. Then David Tennet, The Doctor, married Jenny in real life! So she was definitely made for the show don't you think?!? She is very brave and FLEXIBLE she bends through many many lasers and makes it past! She is my favorite Doctors Daughter! One of my friends looks like almost like a twin of her! Weird right?!? I can't explain how amazing she is, but I can tell you that she takes her own life for The Doctor! She hasn't come back to the show which is sad. Because at the end of the episode she comes back to life witch is startling! I was expecting her return, but maybe it will never happen . I loved her very much and I hope you will/ do love her or like her as well!

1 comment: